All items are securely packed in a handy Camo Duffel Bag with Wheels which contains extra space available for your personal items.
Elite Survival Kit Contains
Food and Water
The energy bars and water pouches have a 5 year shelf life. Rationing 2 bars per day per person will provide 800kcal / day for each person for 72 hours.
- 48- 4oz. Water Pouches
- 24 – 400 Calorie Food Bars (4800 Calories)
- 40 Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
Light and Communications
In the event of a power outage you’ll have independent access to your own means of lighting and communication with the outside world.
- Dynamo 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight
- Rechargeable Squeeze Flashlight – 3 LED flashlight
- 30 Hour Emergency Candle
- 12 Hour Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth
These supplies will provide protection from outside weather forces. They will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and many other conditions you may encounter.
- 4 Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags – these are waterproof and windproof and retain 90% of your body heat. They don’t have the openings on the bottom which is where most of the heat is lost in normal emergency blankets.
- 4 16-hour Body Warmers
- 2 Person Tube Tent with Rope – made of waterproof polyethylene and fire retardant. Easy to carry, useful for ultralight backpacking and mountaineering
- 4 Emergency Ponchos with Hood
These tools are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
- 16 Function Knife
- Pair of Leather Palm Work Gloves
- 4 – N95 Respirator Dust Masks – NIOSH approved
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
All of our kit items are securely packed in a resealable, waterproof storage bag
Hygiene, Sanitation, and First Aid
When in a disaster situation it is useful to have access to hygiene products. Staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression. In case anything goes wrong, we’ve also included a complete first aid kit to assist with minor injuries and protect against serious health concerns in disaster circumstances.
- 4 – Hygiene Kits
- Tooth Brush / Tooth Paste
- 8 Wet Naps
- 6 Pocket Tissue Packs
- Guardian 65 Piece Deluxe First Aid Kit
- Infectious Waste Bag
For stress relief and activities in strenuous or challenging circumstances, we also include a notepad, golf pencil, and a deck of survival playing cards for entertainment.
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. Purchased separately the emergency supplies in this kit have a retail value of $220.